Monday, November 28, 2022

MOVEMENT

 

                                                 Spenser and I are on the move.


IT has been a busy weekend.  Started with watching scoccer.Canada scored their first goal in the world cup.  Fantastic!  

Thanks Ken for the phone call to tell us the game is on.

Sandra drove us around to see town houses that were for sale.  I want to really find the right pkace.  Moving will be an adjustment. We realze it is time.  We hope living in a safe place will keep us moving,

Dad and I both have problems,   Dad is falling more.  This is discouraging for him. 

I think that we do need to keep walking.  My walker is a great help.

God created everything from the beginning.  He formed us from the dust of the earth.  He got his hands dirty,  He was pleased with his achievement,

His energy is alive and moving in our world today.  He lives in nature and in each one of us. He invites us to move with him and let his energy heal and restore us when we move too fast or too slow.

3 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, we do need to keep walking. I tell myself that as I head out with Haiti in the morning. No rain this morning, but much colder.

Haiti and I will be there on Tuesday. Thinking of making pork chops and mashed potatoes. With a bit of gluten free gravy.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

The soccer started so well! Lets hope at the new place Dad stops falling.Warming up here ,31c ,on the weekend.I went for a small walk today ,not much pain in the knee but my hip is a bit tight. Lost nearly 10kg so that made the walk uphill a bit easier.

Catherine G said...

Amen