Thursday, November 24, 2022

NEVER



                                               Thankful for sunny days


Never thought I would see a big pot of stew warming up on my stove,

Never thought I see a pan of corn bread cooking in my oven.

Rick made it happen and we will be enjoying several meals for the next few days.

He needs to go home and rest for the next few days.

Dad drove me down to pick up Spenser at the groomers and he looks like a new dog.

He lay down as soon as we got home.  He is not feeling steady on his feet,

There are two lunches planned for Dec. and I hope we an go.

I will not worry about this.

I hope Melina is feeling better.  No fun having Coved.

I should be well protected with the shots I had

Thankful when family members are feeling better,

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Maybe this time you could share some with Hazel? Oh, and did Ricky take any of the books?

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...


Did Dad's kidney stone pain return?

Hopefully Laura can finish cleaning the stove-top and the slow-cooker today.

Love,

Rick

Steady-as-rain said...

If Dad is going to go to the Emergency Room for kidney stone pain or fractured hip pain, then he should go by AMBULANCE. Less waiting time. Safer for all concerned.

Anonymous said...

Good advice Rick. This advice, sounds a little like some I have been giving a relative for a
little while. My kidney pain has gone away (almost).