Saturday, November 12, 2022

GOOD


 We make a good team getting everything done to day.  Rick appeared as promised and did the shopping.  He also raked up some leaves.  There will be tons more falling every day and espeially if it gets windy.

Dad made an egg sandwich for Rick for brekfast.Dad cut the grass which was growing very high.'

I cleaned out the table in the garage that gets piled high with junk.

It was a good day.

I will make an effort to go to church in the morning,

I believe it is a good thing to do.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Going to church is a good idea. A good break in the secular routine, a good guideway for life. Meet people and so on.

I wish Dad would let me cut the grass, and things like that.

Luckily the weather seems stable for my drive up and back to Kamloops.

See you on Tuesday!

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

It was a very nice day. I did not get out into the garden as I hoped, maybe today.
Mary was home from work all week, first the kids got sick and then she did. Shawna was sick last week as well and her mom had to come and help with the kids.
Sandra