Tuesday, February 7, 2023

BETTER


 Yes I am so happy to be feeling better.  I told myself I had to get better and stop worrying people.  My cough got worse but it was good to cough up stuff.  No infection. I slept well with less coughig. My sore throaat got better when I took Alee.

Laura made me go back to bed yesterday and she brought me up a warm drink.  She make chicken soup for lunch.  I slepy most of the day.

I feel very weak this morning but good food and rest will help me get strong again.

It is a rainy miserabe morning.

Timr for me to get in touch with the silence  within my self and be thankful

Thankful for a loving caring family.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

I hope you are better today.
Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I hope you are feeling better today Mom.

Anonymous said...

Sending healing thoughts and prayers Beth. Be good to yourself. Don’t feel you have to do things. Rest lots. Sending love to you both. Nancy

Shandel said...

We had colds too after Sandy and Randy left. Cameron stayed home for three days. We are finally feeling better too. Glad you are and can rest.