Saturday, February 11, 2023

BETTER

Yes I am feeling much better today.  My nasty cough has left and I just feel weak and drained,

Dad now has the nasty cough and should see the doctor.  He is much older than me.  He is skinny and frail.  He needs to keep drinking.  He does not have a good appetite like me.

I had a bad dream last night and I keep thinking thjis morning how important it is in our families especially to forgive, forget and change and be healed.  Why do old memories resurface at times
Why won't the question mark work

Sometimes physical healing is easier than emotional healing,  one helps the others.

Rick is comong over again this morning.  Our family is very supportive!

Dad needs to renew his driver's license before his birthday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear you are feeling some better Beth, but sorry to hear Larry isn’t well. I hope you both rest lots and drink lots of fluids. Dehydration is common in seniors and especially when sick.
I am glad you have lots of family and home care to help.
Sending healing thoughts and prayers. Love Nancy