Thursday, February 9, 2023

TRUSTING

                                                   Daffodils one of my favorite flowers

I woke up early as usual trusting the furance to come on and warm up the house.  I soon realize we had a power failure.  Turn on the gas fire place and hunt around for andles and matches.  None of the matches work so I have to keep looking for ones that will work.

I am hoping it will not be for long.  I was happy to see Rick drive up.  He takes out the garbage and comes in to our cold house.
  

The T.V. room warms up.  Rick takes a drive around to see what stores are open.  He is trying to find a doctor I can go to.  He cannot get me in anywhere.  I just want to rest.

Spenser is very trusting as different family members are taking him for a walk instead of me.  Penteli, Rick and dad. He is happy just going for short walks.  I do miss my early mornng walks

I have been confused with the talk of selling and buying.  I agree with dad that we will be happy here for the summer at leasst and maybe more.

I wake up this morning determined to be more trust worthy.  I will try to do what I will say I will do.

Dad seems to be catching my cold.  I hope he will not get too miserable.

Trustong to-morrow will be a good day,

2 comments:

Sandra said...

At least the power was not out for very long. Won't be too long before there are daffodils growing, they are already about 5 inches tall in my garden.
Sandra

Shandel said...

It is inevitable when we are sick to have our spouses get it. Ugh. Sucks. Hope you both feel better. We are so excited for spring but I think we are in a fake spring hah it's 5c and snow is melting but I bet in true Alberta weather we will get a dump of snow and more cold.