Monday, February 13, 2023

GOOD


 Yesterday was a good day full of love and happiness. (this is an old picture)

I woke up and the power was on.  Spenser and I went on an early morning walk.  It felt good to be out in the fresh morning sir.  It felt good to be doing what I love doing,

Rick arived early to make us a pancale breakfast.  He is becoming an expert,  There was also bacon and eggs and hash browns. 

Sandrra also shared in the feast.  She came over to start working on dad's tax.

It was a happy morning wih many good moments.

I was over joyed when Panteli phoned to take Spenser for his last walk of the day.  Carol came to visit with us.  It was a fun time,  

Loving moments of family together.

I did not get to church but felt God's love and his presence.

I went to bed feelimg loved and happy.  I woke up to hearing dad coughing.  He had a miserable time,   Then I stated coughing too.

Thankful we can have a restful Monday,  We will do to-morrow what we had planned today.


2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Hopefully your colds are on the way out !
I am feeling a bit stressed knowing I will have to move again soon.

Shandel said...

My cough is lingering too! But Cameron's has vacated. I hope it does for you guys too. No fun and so hard to sleep with coughing. So lovely to have everyone closer and enjoying these special moments.