Sunday, February 5, 2023

PROBLEMS


 Yes problems have come to the surface.

Everything has been stopped for now.  We are a problem too.

  Dad definitely does not want to leave.  Cleaning out our junk will be a big task.  I know Sandra and Carol will help.

I feel very badly about all the work and effort especially Sandra has put into it.

Rick came over I think it was Sat. mornng and we had a long talk about ot all.

It is Sunday and I have a bad cold, sore thorat and cough.  Sandra took me to the doctor.  I saw the nurse and I will make another appointment of my cold gets worse,   

Dad had a cough at night but is doing better.

My throat seems to be getting worse.  Hope it will improve in the morning.

We all need a good night's sleep.

We all are taking Melitonin.

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

You can try using apple cider vinegar for the sore throat. Melina's birthday went ok in the end.We had dinner at home ,the kids decorated the carport with streamers and balloons . She was surprised ,and happy in the end.

Shandel said...

We got head colds this past week as well. Cameron first and mind started on the weekend. Hope we all feel better soon.

Steady-as-rain said...

The only thing that is a problem is your illness. We need you to take that seriously. PLEASE do not go out in the cold with the dog. PLEASE do not try and look after Dad. Carol is, I believe, going to come by today. Good chance to go see Drr Kumar, as you were telling me about how you and Dad like to do, as she is so close by.

Laura is there Wednesday. I will be there Thursday.

Love,

Rick