Monday, February 27, 2023

The Switch

 



I think now that we have to sell our house and move to an appartment.  I would like to be here until the end of April

Should we buy or rent?

We are willing to listen to our children and hope they can listen to each other.

Let us be calm and relaxed for awhile.

I am now concerned for dad's heath.  The doctor listened to his lungs and one has a different sound.  Rick will take him for x=rays in the morning.

Life is always stressful.

Rick took on the role of cheff to cook us supper on Sunday.  Lots of work but deliciois.

Afterwards we had a meeting by skipe.  Not really satisfactory.

We want our family to respect one another and be willing to listen to one another.


eeting by

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh Beth I am sending you big hugs. I know how difficult it must be come to this decision. I am thankful for your family who will help you through all that has to be done.
I sure hope Larry is ok. I will keep you in my prayers. Love to you both, Nancy.

Sandra said...

You will defiantly be there till the end of April, probably much longer. I think renting is not the best option, though of course it is one. Too many reasons really to list, loss of control of your space, eviction unexpectedly, rent increases, poor upkeep. If you could not afford to buy sure, but that is not an issue for you.

Glad you got your mouse working again.

Working from home today because of the snow.

Sandra