Sunday, February 12, 2023

HELPERS


                                                  I hope the sun comes out to warm up the day,

                                                                       It certainly helps our spirits.

It helps to count your blessings and it helps to allow other to help you.

Our helpers are great.  We appreciate the help walking the dog and getting us groceries.  Dad is thankful for Sandra's help doing his taxes. Boy that cough medicine tastes awful  but it sure did help!  

Carol has been busy helping others and Ken is a good help to hjis family.

We know we need help as we get old and forgetful and tirred.

I am thankful for the gift of faith that the Holy Spirit brings to life within me.  

Unconditional love and endless forgiveness flow from the heart of the Father within us all.

To help one another reveals the heart of compassion that Jesus revealed in his words and teachings.

We are thankful for times when we could help and we are thankful for times we need  help now.  

Prayer is the way to ask and to receive.  

Jesus said :Follow me and I will make you fishers of me.  Helpers and healers.

No comments: