Tuesday, February 25, 2020

BEGIN

                                  The first buds of spring are peeking out to cheer us up.

It was delightful to go out to supper with Shandel and Cameron, Sandra and Randy.  We were the first to arrive and no one was at the desk to greet us.  We arrive before the staff.  We sat a huge round table and enjoyed the food and enjoyed sharing funny stories,

I did not write yesterday as I was very weary after having to take Spenser out twice during the night.  He woke us up making a noise at our bedroom door.  I opened the door and he ranas quick as he could down the stairs.  I opened the front door to let him out thinking he would just go in our front yard which he sometimes does late at night.  Instead his little feet kept running down the street and I quickly   grabbed my coat and did my best to catch up to him.

I was happy to get home and crawl back in my warm bed.

I was just going to sleep again when he was at the door making strange noises.  This time there was no stopping him as he ran the route we take for our walks.  The early morning workers waiting at the bus stop gave us funny looks.

I slept in a bit but was still weary.  I had planned for dad and I to make soup and then if he felt okay to drive me to visit my elderly friend in White Rock.  She loves seeing Spenser and he visits everyone who is sitting in the front room.  After a big rest we both made an effort to follow the plan.

I was too tired to begin to write my blog.  So now you know why.

No comments: