Friday, February 7, 2020

DREARY

A wet and dreary day so we made an effort to go to the library.  Something I always loved to do and I have fond memories of mom taking me to the library.


Spenser woke us up in the middle of the night last night barking at our bedroom  door.  I jumped up to take him downstairs.  I opened the front door and told him to go out but he just stood beside me looking out.  Then I went to the side door and he did the same thing.  I thought he needed some water but he just looked at his water and food dish.   I was getting annoyed.

On an impulse I took his bed from downstairs up to the bedroom where he settled right down in it.

We have been getting to know what his bark means but this was a mystery.

Becoming old has some benefits which I am thankful for; but it also has a down side.

We learn to take the good with the bad.  Spenser is cute even when he is annoying!

                                                           Yes that picture was of the library.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I kept trying to go for a walk but it wasn't till close to before the rain stopped Lon enough.

Lots of home work this weekend so rain means less distraction out puttering in the garden.

sandra

beth bennett said...

I feel like I should do something
in the garden or in the house.
Not motivated.

We will have to go shopping or go out to et.
but they do say do not shop on an empty stomach.

Do you have to send assignments in?

I am glad you are getting smarter.

Love mom