Tuesday, February 11, 2020

GOOD INTENTIONS.

We had good intentions of taking Carol and Panteli and Kim and Ben if he was home out to supper.  It finally worked that we were able to have a visit with them and then have supper at Mario's in Tsawwassen.  Panteli could just join us for coffee and Kim had school work to do.  Ben was not home yet.  We enjoyed   a heart to heart talk with Carol.

Everyone is busy with their commitments.

Watched a good Hockey Game when we got home.  Canucks Won!

Dad waited to phone his eye surgeon until Monday the only day he is in Surrey.  Yes we had missed an appointment for taking out stitches and to see how it is healing.  We were supposed to have had a note for this appointment but we did not receive it.

Dad is not looking forward to getting these stitches out as they will be imbedded in the scar.

I questioned the time which dad said was 12:30 on Wed.  They close the office at 12 until 1.  I confirmed that time but now we are wondering what office.  In Surrey? or in Van.?  We will phone before we go.

 I will be missing my monthly get today with my Colebrook friends on
Wed. afternoon.
 I had good intentions of going.


"It is the power of connection with others that helps is thrive (and survive) in every sense of the word."  - Dr.. H. McCloud

                                                            Our drive to Tsawwassen



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I find anytime the Canucks win , its a good game . I told Dad about Quinn Hughes at the start of the season , I'm happy he's living up to my expectations .last late shift for me tonight . Three days off .
6 Manningtree parade Craigieburn , our neighbours house is for sale .. google it...

KEN

Anonymous said...

And what about your water issue, have your good intentions included phoning about that yet?

sandra

beth bennett said...

Ken, the house next door looks awesome.

Good luck.

Love mpm

Sandra dad seems to have no intention of doing anything any time soon.

Maybe is an old age rebellion!

Stiches came out with no pain.

another appointment in March to lift the bottom eye lid.

Looking forward to dad's party.

Love mom
Love mom