Monday, February 3, 2020

LOST AND FOUND

                                                    This antique family vase was lost.
                                                     After a long search I found where I had hidden it.
                                           This happened just after I lost my gold chain with the cross on it.
                                                Losing things makes one wonder if they are losing their minds.

When you find things you feel so good especially when I found a lost 50 dollar  bill as well as the vase.  I have given up on the necklace which my or my not turn up some day.  I have loots several things over the years and some times they do turn up.

W e enjoyed watching the football game with Carol and Panteli.  They are good cheerers!

Reading the history of the Hebrew people they were often lost and in captivity because they turned from the God of love and healing and restoration and became rebellious instead.

Jesus came with this message to give them hope and courage.

When one realizes they are lost they can then discover a new way to proceed from then onward.

HAPPINESS is waiting to be FOUND!  !  



2 comments:

Sandra said...

So where did you find it?

They are saying we will have lots of snow for my drive home tonight, at least is gets dark later so it is not so bad.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

It was hidden behind a picture on the shelf. I put it there,

It will be snowy for you today.

Drive carefully.

Love mom