Saturday, February 22, 2020

SIGNS

                                                                                                    Signs of Spring.
                                               Always restore my hope and faith in life.

             Life has been stirring deep down in the ground and now has to burst forth with beauty.

The mouse appears to have disappeared and only dad and I are getting caught in the trap.

I was hoping to do a little work in the garden this morning when I have a little burst of energy,  but the rain dampened my spirits.  Right now it looks like I am growing dead sticks and that is sad.  In the afternoon the sun came out but by the time we got home from lunch with our friend Cathy I had lost momentum.  I think it will continue to rain to-morrow.

We had lots of fun at lunch with Cathy our old neighbor.   Right away we connect.  Her mom has some of the same problems as I do.  She also had to go on the tread mill and did poorly.
We want to remember to ask Cathy to our next birthday party.  She invited us to lunch to celebrate her birthday and dad's birthday both in Feb.

I really believe that friendship is the gift we give to each other.

I feel very hopeful that things are going to improve for our family.  It is time.

 Worries can over stay their welcome.

Live and love each day as a precious gift.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Glad you got out of the house and had a nice visit. I did not get outside when the sun came out either, takes too much out of me doing my exams.

Rearranging the bedrooms again so that Cameron and Shandel have the big bed.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

That is amazing!

Looking forward to seeing them.

Love mom