Wednesday, February 26, 2020

HOME

We were so glad to have Spenser home after his time getting all spruced up.  He was not happy when we arrived home last night.  We did what we could to clean him up.  His hair was so long unwanted things attached themselves to him.

I was extremely worried and sure we would have to go to the Vets.  

Our new friend did a wonderful job and now we know who to go to and how often to go.

I find I do not handle stress that well.  This I am discovering about myself.
He looks a lot younger and seems very happy.

We thought we were doing a good job keeping him clean and exercised.

So good to have him home again!


3 comments:

Shandel said...

Spencer is a very loving sweet boy. I am ai glad you guys can give him the love and furever home he needs.

Sandra said...

Well, you live in learn. Now you know Spencer does best with regular hair cuts you can keep it up.

Thank you for the tea and fruit today. I hope your computer runs better after Cameron cleaned it up for you.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, the little doggie does look more spiffy now.

Sorry, I haven't logged onto your blog very often. But feeling a bit better now.

Getting some bumps cut my off my shoulder later in March. The surgeon lady looks about 16 years old, but she has lots of training, going by the diplomas on her office wall.

Love,

Rick