Wednesday, February 5, 2020

NO WAY

                                               No way Spenser was going to go for a walk.
                                                     I could not blame him.
                                                            It was a wet mess.

                                                Yes we did go later in the afternoon.

Many were disappointed that Tuesday had not been a snow day.  A day to stay home especially from school.  We drove to White Rock and were very happy to get home.  It was still snowing then.

Dad dropped me off at my doctors office and drove to his eve doctors.  I was a half hour early.  I would have liked to do better on the tread mill.  I started out okay but as the speed increased I had to quit.  I was thankful the man who was monitoring it stopped it right away.I did the best I could.

  I then had to wait another half hour for dad to come and pick me up.

He will be getting his cataracts removed in May.  That is when we both will be doing it.

We were so thankful to have Kim arrive with some corn  soup,  She also cheers us up.

We are now watching the Royals after watching the Crown.

Today we went to the White Spot and the Pet Store.  Spenser has a new leash.  I am sure he will want to show it off to-morrow.

The impeachment trail is now over and has revealed not only the guilt of the president but also those who were afraid to stand up for what is right or wrong.

No way Trump was innocent.
                                                                          The park this afternoon.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh, I never did call. Sorry very busy at work right now.

A few days of mucky but at least it seems to be over for now.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Trump was never going to be impeached the Democrats did not have the numbers in the senate. Same as when Clinton was impeached the senate cleared him. What a waste of money , now its 90% that Trump gets reelected .
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Getting Romney to vote for Trump's removal (and Romney was probably the only truly impartial person in the US Senate) was a real victory.

Spenser seems to have become a rather well dressed dog.

I'm glad they had a careful eye on on you on the treadmill. Can be rather dangerous.

One of the likely skin cancer patches on my shoulder seems to be growing, so I hope some news will come in soon. May go have to go back to the plastic surgeon lady (who seems about 20 years old) to get this patch cut out as well.

Love,

Rick

beth bennett said...

That is not good Rick.

Have it looked at right away.

Waiting for news is an anxious time.

dad and I agree you need to have it looked at.

Love mom