Sunday, February 9, 2020

RESTING

A drive in the country.
Pools of water everywhere.
The sun breaking through the clouds.
Sunshine
                                                                    Signs of Spring!

Dad and I did not attend church as we felt extra tired.
  • Dad also had a bad nights sleep and a miserable stomach ache.
Looking back I realize I have not been writing much about the God I believe in whose love created this world of beauty and also created us with the potential and the knowledge to continue to create beauty and peace for all.

This will only happen if we fight for justice for all.

I do not need to go to church to find a 
God who I trust and put my faith in.

I still am interested in understanding the Bible better.  Some people call it outdated and primitive but there are messages in the stories we read.  Human nature does not change.

We had a visit from the bi-law officer we thought he was here about the water running over the sidewalk.  It turned out he came here by mistake.  While he was here he looked at it and took note of it.  Dad has promised to phone the city hall on Monday.

We were invited to Carol and Panteli's but decided Monday would be a better time after we rested today.
I am making a lot of errors.

Time to stop.

Besides there are always mundane tasks waiting for me.


.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

I dont understand why you guys have not called the company to come and fix the water issue. The longer it runs the more unstable your yard becomes.

Busy at work, no time to think. Be glad when this week is over.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

a good question Sandra.

Dad is depressed and fears the worst.

Love mom