Friday, February 21, 2020

HEART


                                       What do you do with all your old diaries and journals?

I am reading some over and have put a lot out for the garbage.  This is hard for me to do.

I really think it is important to keep learning in life.  Learning to be a better person.

Learning what it means to be a Christian.  It does not mean we become saints or perfect in any way.

I believe that one needs to study the Bible and there one finds answers to many problems.

I believe opening your heart with compassion and kindness helps on this journey  of faith.

I begin the day with prayer.

I was thinking about Jesus who called the fishermen to follow him.  It appears they answered immediately.  To follow Jesus means we are willing to learn from him and not be like the religious leaders at that time who thought they knew it all.

We need leaders who will inspire us to take on challenges that will make our world a little better for all.  This is not easy as we can all see things differently.

Live from the heart. Be willing to take risks and leave behind what is unimportant.

Jesus is a heart changer!

"Wisdom is knowledge plus knowledge -and the knowledge of its own limits."  -Victor Frankl

Dad went for a big bike ride in the forest.  He really enjoyed it!

Yes we need more people with big hearts!


2 comments:

Sandra said...

It was such a nice day, I took time out from my studying to cut the front and back grass. I think it is supposed to start raining again.

Sandra

beth bennett said...


good for you Sandra.