Friday, February 5, 2021

CURIOUS

It is good to be curious about how life works.
I am curious about a fake kitchen
but it looks like Rick did a good job.
It was good that both Sandra and Carol got the filters for Rick.

I am curious about what dad's test will tell us.  I hope Ken can get some answers.  I hope Malena enjoys going out for supper.  Are they going to shut things down because they have one case of Covid?

Every morning early we get strange phone calls.  We usually do not answer but if we do a strange voice starts talking.

I found another book I like in the book nook and I am curious about who these people are who put them  in.

Curiosity  helps your brain make new path ways.  Curiosity stimulates the spirit that is open to all the different religions who are all searching for the truth.

Jesus told his followers to be like a little child.
They ask a lot of questions about everything.
They have great imaginations.
They are full of wonder.

We have to get some batteries before we can use the /Dr. Ho circulation device.
Thanks Carol for bringing it over.

It would be wonderful if it helps dad's feet.

Being curious is a way of being more present in the moment.

I am making a lot of mistakes so time to call it a day! 

5 comments:

Shandel said...

I am curious about the fake kitchen as well. Does he make fake food? or is it like a kitchen that is real, but only used to make little meals for practice? I am curious what he made? haha
It would be neat if you were there at the book nook when someone was there to drop off a book, then you could meet new interesting people. Do you leave books in the nook for others to take? I bet they are also curious about you! We often get strange calls too, but they are usually recordings and just garbage scam calls. So many people seem to put a bunch of energy in to scam people. Why not put that energy to real good use?? I will never understand that....
My dad has one of those Dr. Ho machines. He did say it helped him a lot, but he finds it quite intense. He also got a portable massage chair for Christmas he finds helps his back and neck. I am curious how Grandpa will like it and how he feels since his procedures and tests. I am curious of the results too! hah Curious creatures we are. Have a happy Saturday. Send us warm thoughts. BRRRR.

Shandel said...

Also, I meant to comment on your pretty plant. It looks like it is growing and thriving. I have a few of those pothos plants. Did you know you can grow it in water too? its neat to see all the roots tangling together and stretching big. It doesnt seem to grow many leaves, but it nearly died in the dirt after it was used to being in just water. Plants are such a nice way to spruce up the inside, especially in the cold winter months. I find they bring joy and comfort.

Sandra said...

Not a good day yesterday, though in a way it was. I worked very hard to control my stress and imagine good outcome, and in the end that is what happened.

Just looking forward to spring now.

I will be surprised if dad's test shows anything significant.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, it is more of a "mock" suite in the sense that nobody lives there. But somebody could live there. The kitchen is fully equipped. I made chicken curry. I made a medium size batch and the staff had some as well. A bit left over that I will have tonight.

I am mainly resting today, as the cooking was an hour long event that tired me pretty much out.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

Good Job! That is great you could cook a meal and share it with everyone there.
Have a restful Sunday.