Sunday, February 14, 2021

SNOWY

Kids playing at wade Road Park

Good to see the children having fun.

                                                    It snowed all day.

                                                      My favorite little book nook.
   


                                                                       The way home

                  

                                                            Can you see the snow falling.


Very pretty, very cold.

Good to have a visit from Randy and Sandy.  Thanks for picking up some food for us.

Thanks for laughing with us.  Sometimes we forget life can be funny.

Good to talk to Kim.  She is going to have their new place ready for when Hamlet comes home.  

Praying for an amazing recovery!





 

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dec.1953- I met my one and only Valentine.

I was getting over 1952, a very unhappy and frustrating year for many reasons.


Beth Bowron and I bumped into each other at a High School skating party.I have been
in LOVE
With that sweet young Lady to this day, some 65 years later!

1952 was also Beth Bowron's worse year of her young life!

In little ways, we did'nt realize at that time, we helped each other recover from past disapointments and hurt.

So here it is the day afrer Valentines Day.

I did not get Beth a card!

Beth did get me a Card!
Just like her.


kim said...

Very nice Valentines message from Grampa! Happy Valentines Day! Even got snow to up the romance? So beautiful. I love seeing the kids playing in the snow, I would too if I was there. Good to hear Sandy and Randy could stop by with food. Hamlet is being a good patient and resting at the hospital. I miss him but I am happy is in very good hands.

Ken Bennett said...

Snow looks good. On day 2 of homeschooling again, jasmine got in trouble with her teacher. Jasmine also got a new bike yesterday!!! hot and sunny here
Ken

Shandel said...

Beautiful to be in love for 65 years.

beth bennett said...

Dad is very good with words
and I love his sense of humor

I remember how happy I was when we were dating.

We have helped each other in many ways.

We are so blessed to have each other
to love and care for.

Love beth