Monday, February 1, 2021

CREDIBILE

"Praise and blame, gain and loss, pleasure and sorrow come and go like the wind.  To be happy. rest like a giant tree in the midst of them all"  The Budda
.
It feels very incredible to have each one in our family.

We help each other when times are tough.
We will continue to support and care as a family.
A family provides us with a sense of belonging.

Yes so today I phone the clinic about getting a bladder check.  I was told I would not be able to talk to Dr. Nolte until the end of Feb.  The receptionist said I could have a phone appointment with the Walk in clinic later in the day.

I filled in the time making corn meal muffins.  I dumped too much vanilla in and they had a bitter taste.  So I just had to put more jam on them.

Dad has been wanting to go to Home Depot to buy some support handles.  He did that while I took Spenser for a walk to the park.  I took several books over and picked up one called "Advice Not Given."  I think in our family it might be advice not taken.  

A very nice doctor phoned and is taking care of this.

Dad had a pretty good day.  Made himself pancakes for supper.  He has been craving pancakes.
Me all I crave is popcorn.

Yes we are all different but incredible in our own way and even more incredible when we work together as a team!  !



 

3 comments:

Shandel said...

Mmmm popcorn is one of my favourite snacks! Breakfast for dinner is always fun too. Spencer will be so happy when spring and summer come. Yesterday it warmed up to about -10 and this morning same feels like -15. Looks like cold snap is back for most of February. I am ok with it, we have had such a mild winter so far. Only day two of my new job, but I feel I made the right choice. The gal I work mostly with is very friendly and fun to be around. That is a huge plus!

Sandra said...

When do you go take your sample in? Thank you for listening and doing this.

I have been aproached by another animal rescue group to help with a pregnant cat. I have let my regular lady Brittannee know and she is not all that happy.

We will see, I am sure they will want to exhaust all their regular avenues before turning to an outsider.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Pancakes are almost as good as waffles!

Love

Rick