Saturday, February 27, 2021

DISORGANIZED

I woke up with plans to organize and get things done.
Nothing went right,
Spenser did not want to eat.
He wanted to go out continually.
He would not go with dad.
Final walk was at 6 in the cold wind.

I had some work that had to be done at the clinic.  I stood in line to get an appointment.  I was over an hour late getting back.  Stood inline again.

We went over to pick up Chinese food.  Took Spenser with us.  

Rick was having a busy day at work and I tried to keep Spenser quiet.

Dozed off watching T.V.

I will start all over again.  Looking for a phone number etc.



Dad had an okay day and slept till 4 this morning.


 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

Jasmine won her basketball game, I was roped in to score keep, I was scared to do it but learned fast enough.
Ken