Wednesday, February 24, 2021

OPPORTUNITY

I think I will go on my computer but I get side tracked.

I did not feel too good this morning.  Neither did dad.  So we decided to go out to the Catcus Club.  Rick does not bother with lunch so we left him home with Spenser.  We stopped at the dollar store where dad had fun shopping.

We all seem to be learning to adapt to new things.  This is an opportunity to grow.

We can not do a lot of things any more but the words we say can have an impact on others.  

Keep talking, keep listening, keep learning, keep sharing, keep remembering the good times and forget the not so good times.  Above all keep being grateful.

we are fortunate to have a voice to express our feelings.

Take the opportunity when you can to laugh at yourself and laugh with others.

Love illuminates our paths one day at a time.

 

5 comments:

Shandel said...

Yes! Be kind always. Love your messages of wisdom and love and strength. Its hard to believe its the end of February. We were visiting with you all this time last year. I so hope we can visit again soon. Who knows though. We have some cold weather coming back this weekend, but the birds remind us that Spring is coming. Yesterday was so nice out. We did not watch much of the tues hockey game. With our Oilers down 3-0 from the cannucks it was too late to stay up, but we were pleased they came back and won hehe.

Sandra said...

Side tracked can be a good thing, means you have something to do I suppose that is more interesting.

Did you find the number for the plumber friend and did Dad call?

What is it you are adapting to? The snow over night? I suppose it will be gone right away but was not expecting to see that.

What words? Who is talking to who?

I was talking to my therapist last weekend and she mentioned listing to your body as it also is expressing your feelings. For those like me who are not in touch with them. So far I am not doing very good at that either. That Katamin therapy on CBC sounded interesting.

Well, here is to lots of love in your world so your path is always clear ahead of you!

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Don't forget Canucks start at 7pm against those nasty OILERS !!!
Hope you feel better Mom. Did you organize the cleaners for the additional day?
Ken

Anonymous said...

I would like to say I agree with all You have to say. Not to sure whay you said these profound words, but they are so true, of pretty much any person on earth,in my opinion.

dad

Shandel said...

Hahaha we took those Canucks to the cleaners. Lol. Too bad The Leafs clobbered my Oilers last night. 🙃