Monday, February 8, 2021

CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations Rick.
Your hard work and determination have paid off.
We are so happy to have you coming home.
Love helps us to heal.
You are loved by us all.

Life never stops asking us to do difficult things,

I am more and more aware of every thought I have and the words that I say have energy that creates hope and happiness.  Becoming more aware of the needs of others and how much we need to see life with new eyes.  Spiritual eyes that see the light and love that surrounds us all.

I think I will be too excited to sleep to-night!

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Oh well, sleep is over rated any ways. Well, not really, but you can have a nap.

I will not come by today as I am sure it will be a tiring day for Rick, might wait till the weekend.

Let me know if you need help with anything.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

welcome home, Rick. The dogs had a big fight yesterday, Maloo has a sore paw, Rocky seems ok I don't know what to do.I feel we have to get rid of one dog! But which one. Nice and warm here. I think I will avoid Edmonton for the next week,, burr.
Keb

Shandel said...

So cold here in Alberta. Omgoodness. My friend in Grande Prairie had -50c Temps with the wind chill. Brrrr. What about doggy training classes for the pups and humans? Sometimes that can help with fighting dogs?

Shandel said...

Congratulations Uncle Rick! I hope you have a wonderful day transitioning home. We wish you further recovery and a happy healthy adventure forward.

Enjoy your time together. Stay warm.