Saturday, February 13, 2021

CAREFUL

 

 

SPENSER IS VERY HAPPY JUST LOOKING OUT.

Todd has come and shoveled our driveway.
It is very quiet this morning.
We will be staying home.

The author wrote about going to learn how to meditate from a famous Guru.  After a kong period of silence the guru told him to get a life.

Our goad is to be real and to live every day fully.  Even when life becomes stressful and we feel anxious we need to stay open and life from our heart and soul.

Fresh air helps me to feel alive.  I will go out later.  
Every day it is important for me to say yes to life.
To work with the talents I have been given.
To know what I believe that helps me to find my way.
Sometimes I do things with a false motivation.
Sometimes it is best not to give advice.

We, three sit in silence as we watch the impeachment.
Lost in our own thoughts.
Rick seems better today. 
My heart feels a little lighter!

No comments: