Thursday, February 11, 2021

HEAVEN

Yes it is very cold.
So thankful that after a long surgery Hamlet is doing well according to his surgeon.
A long day of waiting for Kim and his mom and sister.
I pray that he will recover quickly.
His life is very import to us all.

What did Jesus mean when he declared the Kingdom is Now?

The secret Kingdom is everywhere.
It is a mystery.
Those who search for it will find it.
It is a pearl of great worth
It is forgiveness, mercy and grace.
It is a net that holds believers  together in faith.
It was told by Jesus in his parables. 
We enter that Kingdom by living with compassion.
Compassion is alive in each moment of our lives.
We live for today aware of the gift that each moment of each day is opening to the beauty and awe that is all around us,  We are not alone but live in a world that is awesome.  God is loving.

We shared the good things that had happened to us three today.  For each one of us it was finding what was lost.  Rick's found a missing I Pod and I found my purse and dad's card for the car that allows him to park in the handi-cap place.  We took a chance at Shoppers parking in that spot without a card to display.  On the way home I spied it where it was hiding between the seats.

That card is extremely helpful.

I managed to find something in the freezer for supper.  Rick made a salad and dad cooked the rice.

I thing we will each take a turn planning supper for a night.

Rick was asking me this questions.  He is in my typing room with all my Christian books.

 

4 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you guys had a very productive day.

I drove into Cloverdale on my way home from work and picked up the new momma cat from the vet.

She is very friendly.

I miss Brittanee though from the shelter. She is so thourogh I always know everything is being taken care of.

Sandra

beth bennett said...

Yes I thought we had a good day.

Enjoy your new cat.

Love mom

Ken Bennett said...

Rocky did not need stitches only antibiotics.
we are in lockdown now until Thursday. kids stay home from school. Only 14 covid cases but still in lockdown.
The Australian Open is still going but with zero spectators.

ken

beth bennett said...

Good news about the dog
bad news about the lock down.

We have been watching the tennis.

And watching CNN

Not a good day for Rick.

Love mom