Wednesday, December 22, 2021

APPOINTMENTS

I need to make an appointment with the dentist and with life Labs.
I do not have a care card?

Yes this may be a problem.
Listening to the news I am aware of many who have a lot of problems.
Problems need to be solved.

I pray for wisdom and for patience,
Both are spiritual,

I am rereading the story about the birth of Jesus, 

Yes the shepherds came to see the new born baby,
Their hearts were filled with joy,
The magi came bring gifts to honor the holiness of this new born babe,

I need help with my hearing aids first,

 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

How many problems were solved today?

Steady-as-rain said...

Any kind of batteries are often a bother.

I am struggling along. Often feel like my head is damp and hot, which is not particularly pleasant.

I suppose you will have to get a new carecard.

Love,

Rick

Catherine G said...

Does your driver's license have the care card# on it?