Tuesday, December 7, 2021

SURPRISED

 
                                                  Carol and Panteli''s front yard

Surprised to wake up yesterday to see the snow.


Surprised what the difference a day can make.
Yes it has melted,

Surprises that the angels came to bring good news.

Surprised at the Dentist who understood me and  came up with a simple ear hearing aid.

I appreciate Carol coming to be with me there.

After we had chocolate cookies still warm from the oven,

Surprise to receive a G,F, loaf of bread that Panteli picked up at the bakery.

I am trying to trust more and worry less,





 

2 comments:

Sandra said...

The dentist understood you or the hearing aid guy?

So are you now using the new hearing aids?

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Hopefully the snow is gone, now.

Like Sandra, I am wondering if the dentist actually fixed your hearing aids.

I had to leave my first in-person work today at 1:00 pm as I was starting to wobble a bit, which was a bit embarrassing. But got a lot done in the morning.

Love,

Rick