Friday, December 3, 2021

KINDNESS

 I went over to the market to get some vegetables for supper but I thought I had a mask in my pocket but I did not.  I asked the worker if they supplied masks and they did not.  A lot of places will,  I am tried after 2 hours at the dentist having a extraction of the rest of my tooth,

I did not want to have to go back home and come back again,

A young girl heard the conversation and she volunteered to get me a mask,  She ran out to her car and brought me one.  It is the little things that make a difference.

 That was yesterday today I wrote Christmas cards all morning,  I like to send them to the children because I still like getting cards in the mail.

Our outing for the afternoon was to the library,  They were very kind and helpful finding what I was looking for,

We arrived home and John and Pat dropped by,  We always enjoy a visit,

I am finding that I do not have a holiday spirit,  Our decorations are still packed away,  Spending time with family is the best gift of all,

None of us knows what lies ahead but we can take time to appreciate what we have in the next moment.

Ken was being kind to keep score at Jasmine's basket ball game but an angry mother argued with him about the score,  I think it ruined the day for him,

We meet all kinds of people and appreciate it when they are kind,

2 comments:

Sandra said...

It is amazing how much kind or cruel words can make a difference to our day.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

Yes, all very stressful doing the scoring at girls under 12 basketball games!!!! I hope Dad works out the Apple Tags so he can track you as you walk mom. Very exciting as we near the end of the year . Jasmine has her graduation ceremony on Wdnesday, she gets dressed up and is getting driven to school in a limosine. Matthew has his courses for next year. Jasmine has yet to receive her courses . Matt and Jass will be at the same highschool. Rosehill Secondary College.

Ken