Tuesday, November 30, 2021

SIMPLICITY

Our Christmas will be a time of simplicity.
A simple faith in the goodness of others,
the simple beauty of the lights
brightens up a miserable rainy day,

A simple story of the promise of a baby.

Yesterday we went ti the bank and there was a line up outside over more than a bloc long,
We waited for a time and then decided to come back another time.
I wanted to stop at the store for a few things,
I get out of the car and head in before I realize I do not have a deb-it card or any money,
Good job I remembered before I was standing at the chek out,

Yesterday I did well with my hearing aids,
Today one refused to work,
We will read up about them tomorrow,

I am hoping dad will help me with Christmas cards,
I started today but I did not do much,

I love the music of Christmas,
I love the joy and happiness of sharing the love we have in  our family.

Mary was chosen to bring baby Jesus to life,

Each one of us has been chosen to bring light and truth into a world of darkness,
This is not an easy task at times.
I believe but at times I pray for my doubts to be quiet,
but one only we can fill.
 







 

3 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Nice win by the Canucks yesterday. Very hot here today, expect thunderstorms tonight.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Sounds like you never found your purse! Maybe you put it in the freezer?

I got two Christmas cards done today. Lucas and Kenny. The ones furthest away.

Good day at work today, but very tired now.

May have to get new glasses. But I am too tired to do anything but work and try and cook and clean a bit.

Love,

Rick

Shandel said...

I am trying to remember to get my Christmas cards out too, i feel i am way behind this year. They will likely be late.