Monday, November 29, 2021

HELPFUL

Grateful for a day of peace and feasting.


Grateful for Carol and Panteli coming to pick us up to drive to Randy and Sandra's,
Their home looks very festive inside and out.
It certainly looked like Christmas had arrived,
I regret that I did not have my camera,

We shared a delicious meal they both worked hard at preparing.
It felt very special being together.
Spenser felt so at home there he wanted to stay curled up under the Christmas tree.

We came home and got in touch with Rick,
He is not doing well at all,
We have been an important part of each other's lives,
We wish we could help him and he wishes he could help us.

We hope he gets some home help.
We hope the appointments he has will spread some light on his poor health.
It is not easy to say yes to life when it is difficult,

Prayer helps me to feel hopeful,

Christmas for me is a time to celebrate new birth new faith and new hope in our hearts! 




 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad you enjoyed lunch, brought a little brightness into a very gloomy day. Randy and I went for a walk after you all left. It was so nice to not have it raining, and it was actually quite warm.

That is too bad Ricky's recovery is not going in the right direction. You would certainly think by this age you could stop worrying about your children, but I guess not eh.

Sandra

Shandel said...

Sorry to hear about Uncle Rick's health, i hope he gets some answers and can start to heal. It sure does make life miserable. How did your tooth repair go?