Sunday, November 21, 2021

LAZZY

Saturday we were feeling very lazy and had no plans for the day.
Then Randy phoned to ask us to join them for lunch.
It was the next best thing to winning the lottery!
Thanks Randy.
Carol and Panteli joined us too/

We sat a long time .
We were waiting for Randy who had sped home to get his passport.
We enjoyed a long visit, but I get stiff when I sit too long,
Panteli helped me to the car.

Sunday I decide to read from the Psalms.
I found my mom's Bible and read it.

Growing up we had no Bible in the house.
Dad bought mom one when I talked about going to Bible study.

Mom had been raised in the Anglian Church but changed to the United because dad did not like it.
Too much like the Catholic church.

Going to Bible study with other women changed my life.  God had been far above me dwelling in the sky ,  Knowing He desires to live in my heart was amazing.  

Sunday I try to make special as a day that is spiritual,
I have learned through reading scripture and through the faith expressed by others,

"I believe there is a deep place within you and me and every human being that is the essense and truth of who we really are,  
an indestructible core created by God himself."
Marianne Williamson,

A oneness that is always there even when we do not realize it or are too lazy to search for it.

None of us know the future but our faith renews us daily,



 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

We still don't eat out.The kids have to be vaccinated now , 12 years and 2 months and older must show proof of vaccination.