Thursday, November 25, 2021

TRIAL

Leaves are falling on us as we walk,
A light rain is falling.

I have my hearing aids in but not in right.
I have a two week trial.
I wore them to lunch with the girls yesterday.

I was looking forward to lots of good laughs.
We are very dear friends.
Heather made us a very good soup.
Joan picked me up and brought me home.
A very enjoyable time.

Dad's cough is getting worse,
I phone the clinic and we got the walk in doctor.
She was excellent. 
She has order an x-ray if he gets worse,
Things usually do on the weekend.

One by one Christmas lights are going up in our neighborhood.
They sure add a lot of cheer.

Mary was chosen to be the mother of Jesus.

Do I feel chosen?

I certainly feel blessed.

 

1 comment:

Shandel said...

Hopefully the hearing aids get more comfortable and fitting correctly. They will being much ease in life. Good to be able to hear.