Friday, November 19, 2021

LIFE


All life is precious.
Most of us are doing the best we can.

The people who are risking their lives every day to rescue others are Hero's.
They keep searching and hoping becoming exhausted.
Others are trying to organize places for people to stay and get food to them,
Theresa is working hard in Chilliwack.for the city hall,
Many are supporting the strangers in their midst.

"I was a stranger and you invited me in,"
"Whatever you did to the lesat of these brothers of mine
you did for me."
Jesus -Mathew 25.

We all have experienced though times in our lives.
All of them important.

"Life is not just about what is happening on the outside
but in the quiet murky waters in our souls."Joan Chittister

The beauty is that if we learn from life we will discover the beauty of a new day!
-



 

 

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

I replaced our toilet cistern yesterday. Not much space and it nearly killed me!! But I did it. Next is to replace the screen in our window screens.
Canucks on tonight. ugh , getting hard to watch.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

I was a stranger and you invited me in,"
"Whatever you did to the least of these brothers of mine
you did for me."
Jesus -Mathew 25

My favourite Christian principle. Jesus probably didn't say it, but it seems consistent with his approach.

Love,

Rick