Saturday, November 6, 2021

ANNOYED

How do people tack selfies?
I was trying to show my black eye.
Anyway it's funny.

Yes, we find all these new rules annoying.
Getting ready to go get dad's shot we have to remember masks and vaccination cards.
I had dad's pills all ready for him to take because we planned to eat out.
He gets annoyed at having to take so many pills.
So he does not even think about it except for the morning ones.
But he is the one who pays for it later.,
He did.

I am thankful for Laura for m.  any reasons but I am happy Spenser will have somebody to follow around after we leave.  He watches our every move when he see us getting ready to leave.
               He really wants to come.  

I know I am annoying because I ask everyone to repeat what they said.  Sometimes I just pretend I heard.  Off to the hearing aid place on Tuesday with carol.

We drove right past the Drug Store where dad had to get his shot.  We annoyed a truck driver by driving slow.  Driving in traffic and looking for a place is difficult.  Many drivers seem to get very annoyed if they have to slow down.

The fellow who gave dad the shot was very kind.  He phoned someone to see if I can get mine too but I have to wait until Sept. 

Dealing with doctors can be annoying too.  A phone visit is not very satisfactory.  My back is still hurting.  I would like to know if I am healed.  It is easier just to go to emergency.  You phone and try to get an appointment and then you have to wait for a month and then wait for the test to be booked.

We agree with Ken people can be annoying.  A teen-ager can stop us from entering or tell us where to park.  So many people are annoyed at all the restrictions.  Several of our church friends are coming over on Monday and I do not know what the rules are about getting together.

Ken phoned and I tried to put him on speaker and I cut him off.  He phoned back on the I pad and it worked well as we say him and Matthew and Jasmine and Malina.  Dad needs to be reminded about the hockey games now.

It is all these little things in life that can be annoying. We cannot change the rules right now.  They can make me feel grumpy too.

I know that prayer helps me when I feel myself getting annoyed.  

I find comfort in the scripture too.

"When you go through difficult times I will be with you."

We may feel we are in over our heads but our hope is in God's love and his presence.  I have a friend who thinks she does not need to take the vaccination because God will protect her. God does allow us to go through hard times with wisdom and grace of what is true.

 

3 comments:

Sandra said...

Your eye looks like a nice shade of purple. Other than the pain, I thought it was fun having all the different eye shadow colours as it went from dark purple to yellow.

It is annoying for sure. I think especially if you dont go out for a while and forget all the rules exist.

I am glad the guy that gave Dad the shot was nice, the pharmacy looks a little sketchy from the outside.

Sandra

Ken Bennett said...

I am looking at buying a new used car. The prices are ridiculous, with the shortage of computer chips for new cars, used cars are keeping their value. I will keep looking.
Sad the Canucks couldn't win last night, they tried hard, just too little too late.
The kids are both back to school on Monday. Only 6 weeks of school to go for the year. Then both of the kids will be in high school.
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

I am pretty use to putting on the mask now whenever I go into a shop. Have to get more gabapentin soon.

Your eye looks sore!

Tough day for me today, physically.

Love,

Rick