Saturday, November 20, 2021

HEALING

It was very sad to hear the little growth on Carol's neck is cancer.
Hoping she can get into the cancer clinic and start healing.

It is extra hard when your children are unwell.

What do I do.
I read scripture.\,
"Nay in all things we are more than conquerors through Him who loved us."

None of us know our future but He does,

I pray and then I move furniture.

Today is a gift!
I remind myself that life is good.
We have. every one in our family .been so blessed.

I pray for each one of you that the healing power of Love will be with you.

Yes bad things can happen to good people.

The promise of Christmas is the promise of light and strength.
love and hope,

Family and friends gathering together.
Everyone lives in our hearts.



 

4 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

At least the Canucks had a win! Drying out here I think I may be able cut the grass today !
Ken

Steady-as-rain said...

Hopefully, the growth on Carol's neck can be dealt with promptly.

I liked Heartbeat last night. Waiting for the beautiful new doctor to show up. Might be another year or two yet.

Love,

Rick

Sandra said...

I was sure you would have mentioned the muffins by today. Did you like them?

Sandra

Shandel said...

Hopefully auntie Carol can have the growth removed. That is a scary thing to have to deal with.