Sunday, November 7, 2021

AWESOME

 

The trees have been awesome thus fall.

Sunday morning I leave my mystery story 
to read about the mysteries in scripture.
I think  mystery is so important in life.
I need to keep questioning
How is my life meaning full?

I am reading  Mark 9.
Jesus hears the word that he is a beloved son.
The man who asks Jesus to heal his daughter
tells Jesus he has belief and unbelief.
Yes we are still very human.

I wish I had told my children they were Awesome.
I love each one and see the awesomeness in each life!  !  !
We are are all on the right path..

Awesome!!



What an awesome morning the sun is shining!

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

your awesome Mom!
Ken

Sandra said...

I was waiting for the call to go get the kittens but I should have called to say I would not be dropping by.

The 4 kittens and their mom were left in a house when the person moved out, no food or water. Four days later the landlord found them and brought in to the shelter. They were covered in fleas and pretty lethargic but doing much better now.

The owner had 72 hours to claim them, and when she did show up on Saturday they were able to bargain to allow me to foster them all. Mom cat goes back to her on the 29th and the kittens will get adopted.

Sandra