Friday, December 10, 2021

FINDING JESUS


"Finding Jesus,"

                                                 This is a book I found I brought home from the library.
                                                           Discovering Biblical archeology and age old relics,

.                                                              The story hidden in the stories,

                                                     I thought it was so interesting that the shepherds found Jesus with no                                                        problem

                                                    But the rich kings had to ask for help,

                                                    I am sure they would not look in a manger,

                                                    There certainly a message in these stories,    

It was a cold but sunny day.

It was good to have Sandra drop by so that dad and her could do some banking together, She was carrying two lovely pointsetas to brighten up our home,  Thanks Sandra

Kathy our old neighbor dropped by,  We had a lot to talk about,  Her mom is really ill right now,  

I have not started to read my book but I will start tomorrow,

I will correct mistakes later, maybe,                                                     


                                                  


                                                    




4 comments:

Sandra said...

Yes, makes you wonder how the stories were really chosen and which ones were included and why.

I can not have pointsetas because of the kittens so have to enjoy them vicariously through you.

Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

It is wonderful that Sandra brings by flowers.

Hope your purse might turn up yet.

I am trying to recover this weekend from a busy work at week. But our winter break starts on Friday Dec 17th, so I think I can survive until then.

Going to mail some presents to Astrid and Ophelia on Monday. And some Christmas cards.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Going to get photos with Santa today. Doing my Taxes tomorrow. Last week of school for the kids.
No tree up yet!
Ken

Shandel said...

Looking forward to our Christmas break. It is so icy here. It has been for nearly three weeks. We get bouts of freezing rain. Makes for hectic walking and driving. Hope my Christmas cards arrive in time.