Friday, December 24, 2021

CHRISTMAS EVE

Lots of presents from our friends and neighbors.
Even one from Miyelce. our evening dog walker.

We have not been buying presents this year,
So we understand Rick you wanted to send a card but you have not been well enough.
Christmas is a time to believe the impossible,
We take time to rest in the silence of this night,
We accept where we are but
we hope things will improve.

I hope and pray that Rick will be able to finish the projects he has been excited about,
I believe I can do things with God's help, 

Christmas Eve has always been my favorite time,
I have done my best and now I enjoy the beauty of the soft glow of a candle,
My last thought of the birth of Jesus is how important a father is,
God made sure Mary had a husband to help her take care of the baby,

The Bible is full of messages ,
The truth may be hidden until the Holy Spirit reveals new meanings just for us,

The Jews expected a king not a baby born in a manger,

God works in mysterious ways,

Have a Merry and a Holy Christmas!
You are Loved!




 1

No comments: