Tuesday, December 21, 2021

GIFTS

Still some snow hanging on.
It feels very cold
and I have to be extra careful walking,

We had a gift today,  Ava and her son Yuri dropped by for a long visit,
We remembered fun times from he past,
Now they are planning to build a house outside of Kamloops.
They are very hopeful and excited,
We were having a lazy day and a visit was a real gift. 

It was good to hear about what they liked doing when they came over to our house.

A gift can be a phone call. or a visit. or an offer to help.

We are not buying gifts this year,

I wish we could drop by and see Rick and  Kenny and his family,

Gifts of time are the best!

I am having trouble with the hearing aids,
If they are in everything seems very loud especially the T.V.

Dad cannot hear me because he says I speak too softly.,


 

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Good thing Spencer likes to sleep in so you are not out walking when it is at its slipperiest.

I stayed home from work yesterday, tummy troubles. May have been some pizza I had.

Sandra