Wednesday, September 7, 2022

ANSWERS

I should try to answer your questions,

Yes Ken dad fell trying to make sure the air conditioner was set right.  He lost his balance.  

Yes Sandra  I enjoyed being at the party.

The visit with the nail lady went fine but I will not need her for another two months or so,

Dad did not he felt very left out.  Old age can feel lonely at times.
There are two dads I meet at the park and both of them are training them to say hello when I say hello.  /they also say now ask her how she is today,

We would have loved to hear of Tasha and Justice going to visit her mom
And Theresa has been doing a lot of traveling which would be interesting.

Dad does not want to come any more as he feels no one cares if we are there.  At the table Tasha sat with her back towards me.  Not thinking.
I know they do not mean to ignore us.  Everyone Justice and Morgan and Theresa thanked me for their cards.


 Old age can feel lonely at times
BUT I am sure we have all had times of feeling lonely
I was extremely lonely when we m0vedm her from Regina and I had no friends and dad was busy at work
I think dad is just feeling it for the first time.
He has always been so busy.

We appreciate phone calls.
 Ken keeps us in touch with how Melina is doing.
A tough time when you are getting no answers but taking a lot of tests.
Praying for Melina 
I am so thankful Laura is here to visit with dad when I take Spenser for a walk.

I had a horrible time at the Safeway trying to get the right stuff to clean days cut.  Two people told me two different places.  I could have said show me.  A busy day Tuesday the first of the month. 
I felt old and stupid.
Laura will shop today, 

The clerk said if I spent a little more I could get 10 dollars off.  Well I needed toilet paper so I went all the way to the other end of the store to get it.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Dad feel left out because he can not hear all of the coversations? Maybe he should finally start using those hearing aids he bought 5 years ago.

Tasha went to see her mom last year or even the year before, it was not new information, we were just taking about driving long distances because I asked Morgan about her drive.
To be able to answer me Tasha woul have had to turn towards my end of the talbe, so not intentional at all. Next time I can put you and Dad in the middle, I was just trying to limit how much walking you had to do.

You should have left the shopping for Laura, did the nurse practitioner tell you to get something specific to clean the cut?

Had to take the momma cat to the emergency vet in Vancouver yesterday for her ultra sound then drive home in rush hour traffic. No fun. Stil waiting for results.

Sandra