Thursday, September 15, 2022

HOPEFUL

 We try to keep hopeful while waiting for results.  Ken had a long wait for Melina as there was no place to park so he had to find some where close to the hospitals.  A group og hospitals with little parking and what there is is reserved for the staff.


I am trying to be hopeful today.  I have been told to phone the Walk in Clinic to get a form for dad to take in to get his P,S,A checked before his appointment on Monday. His last test was very good. I also need a form  to get my urine tested.

I am hoping I can request them both at the same time.  You never know

I could blame old at3 but I have always had a problem  being organized,

Dad was at the dentist yesterday for nearly two hours getting screws put in and out.  He will get some new teeth soon.  Hopeful they fit okay.

Spenser also needs a check up.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Hope all your hopes come true!

Ken Bennett said...

Spring break starts today, no school for two weeks after today. No news is good news about Melina's test. The next appointment is Monday morning. Cats were fighting outside at 5am, I let rocky out to chase them away, which he did. I saw a big white cat climb over the fence. I haven't seen Boots since.