Monday, September 26, 2022

CALM


                                       Sunday was a very calm day.
  I walked Spenser and then we all three of us had a reset.  I was reading "Why Women Pray."  and dad was reading a book too.

Dad suggested we drive to Langley to find a tool store.  /we did not find it even though we drove right by it.
We went to Chapters but I was too tired to have a good look.

We had lunch at Milestones where they have my favorite salad

I am trying to drink more water and hope this is the reason I have been tired..

                                                           

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a blurry picture, is that from your new camera?
I called to see if you were Ok without the airconditioner, figured you were avoiding me since I always give you heck about Spencer.
Sandra

Steady-as-rain said...

Milestones can be nice.

My landlord wants to talk to me tomorrow. I can't imagine why.

More water is often a good idea. But I wonder if the problem might be more fundamental than that?

Love

Rick