Friday, September 23, 2022

COLDER


 YES I am feeling more tired that usual.  I will try to drink more water.

Yesterday we saved a lot of money as we did not buy anything and wasted a lot of time.  Ended up tired and hungry.  So we stopped to eat and spent the money we saved.

Stopped to visit with Hilary on the way home.   She had fallen and cracked her ribs  Ouch.  She is still making jam and she will bring over some soon.

Came home and caught up on the Bennett news in Melbourne.  Melina waiting results from many tests.

Laura is not coming today as she has a cold.  She wore a mask on Wed.

On the positive note.  I am amazed at all the hidden  potential my family continues to reveal.

4 comments:

Sandra said...

All you can do is try, so hard to make big changes.

Ken Bennett said...

Nice and sunny today. I had a terrible sleep last night. I made Bran Muffins this morning, just like Mom used to make.

Steady-as-rain said...

Yes, it is getting colder here, especially at night.

Hopefully Laura will be back at work today.

I am doing a bit everyday on the moving. The stress of it makes my face red and hot, which is not great.

Trying to get the prescription for my puffer renewed, but this is proving difficult in terms of getting the doctor's office and the pharmacy coordinated. They still use fax machines to communicate with each other, which seems very old fashioned.

Love,

Rick

Steady-as-rain said...

I haven't been doing much walking lately, other than the walking necessary for the work on the moving. But when I get the inhaler prescription renewed, then, hopefully, I will do a bit more walking.

Love,

Rick