Tuesday, September 20, 2022

OPENNESS

0
'''''Courage is a form of openness,"

   Leaves are changing.

The cool morning turns into a hot afternoon.

We have completed all our tasks.
I have a new debit card,
We returned the new printer.

I have done my bladder test.
I was dreading standing in line but I got right in.

There was another amber alert this morning
a missing child.
The child was found in Alberta.

Yes we are slowing down but that has some advantages.
We can take time to enjoy the beauty that surrounds us.
We can take time to listen to our inner thoughts,
To be thankful.

Dad is sitting out from in the hot sun.

My skin is already so dry it is cracking.
Baby rash lotion is helping.

2 comments:

Sandra said...

Wow, you got a lot done! Took 2 kittens in yesterday and two today to get fixed. A lot of remembering who gets which drug, can eat or not eat and of course not to forget about momma cat. Glad everyone can now sellers in and heal.

Ken Bennett said...

Did you have a bladder infection mom?