Friday, September 9, 2022

LATE

Everything has disappeared.  MY brain is not working too good.

Glad Laura is here today.

Spenser had to go out just as I am falling asleep.  Dad said he would take him out but I would worry that he might fall,

I was named after Queen Elizabeth and I respected her a lot.  Thankful that she can rest in peace now.

Dad is healing well.  Carol phoned to check that was good.  Laura was pleased. too,

  I hope golfing goes well on Sat,  She and Panteli are golfing  with Sandra and Randy

I will be enjoying our air conditioned bedroom

I am trying to be more positive and it is not always easy,

2 comments:

Ken Bennett said...

Jasmine has a semifinal basketball game today. Matthew has another birthday party. Jasmine is also going to the footy finals tonight, with nearly 100k in attendance. i am watching Ben's game. they are leading 4-1.

Sandra said...

Do you think maybe you should do another test for bladder infection?

Sandra