Friday, September 2, 2022

PLANS

 We need to have plans put in place for times of accidents.  Dsd hasd a nasty fall in the night and we taped it up as best as we could.  

Looking back he should have gone to see a doctor in the morning.  He felt confident he had looked after it very well

Now I wanted it to be looked after knowing it was bad.  I waited this morning for Laura to come and remove the bandage.  Dad did not feel like it.  He had a sore back.

When Laura did take the bandage off it really looked like a mess.  She did a wonderful job cleaning it up.

We should have planned to go see a doctor and cancel our visit with Cathy.

Dad enjoyed talking to her and then was too tired to do anything but go to bed.

I need help in making decisions and making dad go to the doctor

Sandra is a good help and I know Carol and Panteli would help if I asked.

Dad has promised to go see some doctor in the morning.

I am sorry I forgot to phone Sandra and wish her happy birthday.

I had planned to but forgot.

2 comments:

Steady-as-rain said...

Well, in October I will be very near-by. The major wound on Dad's arm surely warrants a trip to the Emergency Room at the hospital.

Oh dear.

Love,

Rick

Ken Bennett said...

Laura sounds like a really good helper. Is she a nurse? Is that the cut from when dad was dancing with the air conditioner?
I am up early to watch Canada at the World Ice hockey. I made a pot of coffee, then tipped it over on the counter, not happy Jan .

Happy fathers Day to me ... going to dinner and then to a movie tonight.