Monday, September 12, 2022

MOVEMENT


                                               Thankful that Spenser was sleeping quietly last night.

One of the problems in old age is movement.  

We have to be slow and careful.

We can feel left out but the important thing is to realize that it is us that has changed.  Yes all families have problems and ours is no different.  I know that it is up to us to adapt to the change of movement we are experiencing,

We have to keep moving  We can over react if we do not accept our limitations.

I  was so happy to see the girls have a great time in the pool,  It was a pool party,

It was good to spend some time talking with Justice and Morgan.  Great kids,

Yesterday we enjoyed a visit with Sandra and Randy.  Great kids

Thanks Tasha for the phone call.

I think I am breaking out in a heat rash. 













































































































































































































































































 No I do not know what it looks like but it is itchy,

I am thankful that I can still walk Spenser.  Yes we are both slowing down and take the easier path that suits us both,

It is time for me to move from a serious both to something funny,  I am reading the Guinea Pig Diaries,

A sense of humor is so important at any age.


1 comment:

Sandra said...

Heat rash? But it is not even that hot out?
I forgot to ask about that when I called yesterday.
Sandra