Sunday, September 4, 2022

HEALING


It was s a very ugly nasty looking cut on dad's arm.
I blame loss of balance checking on the air conditioner at night time.
Any one who saw the picture dad had taken was concerned.

I believe he is healing well because of the amazing power of family love.
The planners.  Sandra and Carol had a plan for one to drop dad off at the emergency and the other one to pick him up.  We know it could take hours.

The advisers nurse Shawna and doctor Hamlet advised seeing a doctor.

The investigator Sandra found a clinic close by who specialized in cuts.  She arrived quickly to take dad there.  Yes it takes patience to wait for dad and I to get ready.  Ready I was but the plan was for me to stay home.  I did get to go with dad when we had to return later in the day.  
A nice young boy about nine opened the door for us at the office.
A cheerful nurse called us into her office.
She was extremely pleased with how the cut was healing.

Lorna had done a wonderful job of cleaning it up.  She has had a lot of experience.

All I could do is worry and pray.

Dad was pleased that Rick and Panteli phoned to see how he was doing.
The amazing thing was he was more concerned about the bee sting he had got while sitting in the back yard,  It really really hurt.  

Today Tavia is coming to help a little in the yard.  Every thing has grown too much.  She will be bringing the young boys with her.  I know one is Oliver and will be reminded of the other when they arrive.

Dad and I are also looking forward to the family party ar Sandra and Randy's. 

Happy father's day to Ken.

Rick has plans made to help with his move.
His good friend is helping with a truck.

Off to walk Spenser now.
Dad is catching up on his sleep.

We all know how important sleep is.
 

1 comment:

Ken Bennett said...

We had a nice time last at dinner and the movie. Jasmine took her leftover chicken into the movie to eat. she also took a knife and fork!! At the theatre Melina complained to the girl that they overcharged me for popcorn, she said no I didn't. We took the receipt to study and she did overcharge us for four popcorn instead of three.(popcorn 13$)anyway, I was too tired to go and get a refund after the movie. As usual, I fell asleep during the move both Melina and Matthew were handy with the elbows to wake me up mid-snore.
I Hope Dad heals quickly.